Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 4.

Thursday, Day 4.

Woke up feeling pretty good. I still only got 6 1/2 hours of sleep and woke up at 7 a.m. Instead of getting up I just laid on my mat and relaxed until 10 a.m. I went out for a solo 10 mile run. I was very surprised with how my legs felt, they did not feel tired and I was able to get into a fluid running form right from the get go.

After my run, I ate a turkey sandwich and began drinking beers. My friend Kyle made an appearance and convinced me to play beer ball. By the end of the game I had polished off 11 beers before my second run.

David Adley and I had made plans to do my second run together. David lives in Richmond but was making one of his regular appearances in the Gary to perform with Liam at Berrets.  He found me complaining about how I had drank too much before our run. Nevertheless, I had to do it, but we stayed mainly in the trails, as it was getting really hot. We polished off a 66 minute run for 10 miles. The first 20 minutes was a little rough, but my head cleared up and it turned out to be a very pleasant run.

The run left me feeling pretty weird. I was tired and very hungry. I began chugging water and ordered 6 spicy chicken nuggets, 2 jr. deluxe cheeseburgers and a chicken sandwich from Wendy's. I started drinking while eating, while watching "Moonrise Kingdom." I started getting really sleepy so I went up to my room and took a nap. I set my alarm for 9 p.m. to make sure that I did not over sleep. I woke up before my alarm to Ted jumping and screaming in my room. I still was super tired and felt extremely groggy. But a couple minutes later I started drinking again, but due to the 11 beers prior I didn't really need to drink very much.

The night was pretty low-key. No one was really playing any exciting games. We were all just chatting and catching up, as some people had not seen each other in some time. The guys left to go to the bars, but because I have to drink Bud Heavies, and keep it documented, I didn't go to the bars with them. I ended up playing a little Naruto and hanging out with Dave until 1 a.m. and went to bed feeling pretty good about the overall production of the day.

Day Count: 20 miles, 18 beers.
Total Count: 71 miles, 71 beers.

----------------------------------------------------------
To Skeet-Elite: The diet from Day 3 consisted of Wendy's, Dominoes and some pasta.

Also, the "Trailer" is now up, courtesy to my director John.

No comments:

Post a Comment